The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to protect and promote homeownership and property investment. The REALTOR® Party speaks with one voice to advance candidates that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment.
The REALTOR® Party is bipartisan and effective at all levels of government because of its grassroots strength. That strength is exhibited in advocacy as well as community involvement. The REALTOR® Party works hand in hand with the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
NAR provides a wide variety of resources to foster and harness the grassroots strength of the REALTOR® Party.
- Learn more about the REALTOR® Party
- Vote with the REALTOR® Party
- Get involved with the REALTOR® Party
- Sign up for REALTOR® Party text alerts
- Track what state/local associations are doing with the REALTOR® Party
- Check out state/local REALTOR® Party success stories
- Learn about RPAC
- Learn about the Broker Involvement Program
- Download the REALTOR® Party Association Resource Guide (884K PDF)
Educate yourself on the real estate politics that affect your business. Join the advocacy of NAR and keep all REALTORS® protected. As the largest trade association in the U.S., the National Association of REALTORS® advocates every day on behalf of the nation’s 1.2 million REALTORS® and 75 million property owners. NAR is widely considered one of the most effective advocacy organizations in the country. From its building located steps away from the United States Capitol, NAR advocates for federal policy initiatives that strengthen the ability of Americans to own, buy, and sell real property. Educate yourself on the real estate politics that affect your business. Join the advocacy of NAR and keep all REALTORS® protected.