How to Join South Shore Realtors®
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP FORM – CLICK HERE
ASSOCIATE INFORMATION FORM (FOR DR’S) – CLICK HERE
MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE – CLICK HERE
ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE
- The Designated REALTOR®/Office Manager of the REALTOR® office you are joining submits an “Associate Information Form” to South Shore Realtors®, notifying us you have begun working as an agent in their office.
- South Shore Realtors® will email you an application, pro-rated dues invoice and information explaining the membership process.
- Send your completed application, dues payment and a copy of your license to South Shore Realtors®. Upon receipt of these items, you will become a “Provisional” member.
- All “Provisional” members are required to attend a New Member Orientation within 4 months of joining. This program includes the required REALTOR® Code of Ethics training.
- You will be inducted into South Shore Realtors® at the end of your Orientation and receive your official REALTOR® pin (and become an “active REALTOR®).
- The Board of Directors will approve your “active” REALTOR® membership.
- All new members are listed each month in the Association’s newsletter.
Questions? Contact us at (781) 826-5139 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
South Shore Realtors® Membership Benefits
When you join South Shore Realtors® you also receive membership in the Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (MAR) and the National Association of Realtors® (NAR). South Shore Realtors®, your local Association delivers the highest level of professional and ethical services to their members. Realtor® members abide by the NAR Code of Ethics, therefore maintaining standards higher than mandated by law for licensees.
The Association provides motivation and support at every step of your career through educational and training opportunities, networking, professional standards enforcement, housing market statistics, legislative reviews, legislative lobbying, and practical support and advice on ethical services and industry changes on the local, state and national levels.
Being a member of South Shore Realtors® raises your personal brand with consumers and assists you with reaching your professional goals. You will cover more ground and open more doors in your profession as a Realtor®.
We look forward to welcoming you to South Shore REALTORS®!